A local ice cream maker again is collaborating with Little Debbie to put a cold and creamy twist on the latter’s classic snack cakes.
Holland-based Hudsonville Ice Cream said Wednesday, Jan. 26, it will debut seven new Little Debbie-inspired ice cream flavors.
They will be on sale at Walmart stores for $2.50 each starting Tuesday, Feb. 1.
The seven flavors:
- Oatmeal Creme Pies: Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces
- Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl
- Honey Buns: Honey bun flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolatey waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl
These new flavors from Hudsonville Ice Cream and Little Debbie follow the hit Christmas Tree Cakes ice cream the partners introduced in November and which became an immediate sensation for the holiday season.
All seven new flavors will be available year-round.