If you’re looking for a new car — or if you just like to look — the Michigan International Auto Show is for you.
The 21st-annual show is bringing hundreds of new vehicles — sedans, trucks, SUVs, crossovers, hybrids and luxury vehicles — to DeVos Place in downtown Grand Rapids, at 303 Monroe St. NE.
The event runs from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. tomorrow and Friday, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.
You can sit inside the vehicles, as well as hear about the latest trends in performance, technology, security and eco-friendly features.
The Toyota Drive Center will give you a chance to get behind the wheel of select vehicles and take them for a spin around downtown.
- Luxury models from Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Maserati, McLaren, Porsche, Rolls-Royce and more
- Gentex’s Michigan-themed 2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
- West Michigan-made firetrucks from HME Ahrens-Fox
- American muscle cars from Chevrolet, Ford and Dodge, including the 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye
- A lineup of trucks, including the Harley Davidson Ford limited-edition pickup and the 2019 Truck of the Year, Ram 1500
- Vintage vehicles in the Grand Gallery, including the 1982 DeLorean DMC-12
- The Million-Dollar Motorway exhibit
Tickets to the show are $12 for adults, $5 for children 6 to 14 and free for children 5 and under.
Active EMS, fire, police, public safety, military and veterans get free admission on opening day with valid verification.
Event parking in nearby structures is $10 per day.
Photo: The 1982 DeLorean DMC-12. Via fb.com