The 15th annual Camp Sparkle at Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids will take place virtually through Zoom on Tuesdays and Thursdays from July 7-21.
The camp will help first through fifth graders who have been impacted by cancer or grief connect and interact with other children who have struggled through similar situations.
The multiweek event will be facilitated by master’s level professionals with support from trained volunteers, and it will include programs form various community partners.
The times and dates for Camp Sparkle are as follows:
- Tuesday, July 7, 10-11:15 a.m. (Jenny B. from Farm Kitchen GR)
- Thursday, July 9, 10-11:15 a.m. (John Ball Zoo)
- Tuesday, July 14, 10-11:15 a.m. (Franciscan Life Process Center)
- Thursday, July 16, 10-11:15 a.m. (Hearts for Arts)
- Tuesday, July 21, 10-11:15 a.m. (Chef Jenna from Amore Trattoria Italiana)
Camp Sparkle will be free and open to children in the surrounding community. For more information about Camp Sparkle, send an email to email@example.com.