Perrin Brewing Company is debuting new seasonal food and beverage menus at its pub in Comstock Park.
“It’s autumn in Michigan, which means beautiful fall colors, hunting season, bonfires and specialty beers and new menu items at the Perrin Pub,” the brewery said on Tuesday, Oct. 18.
This month Perrin is offering the following limited-release beers:
- Now available on draft: Cosmic Drop (4.6% ABV) — This New England pale ale is brewed with Galaxy, Sabro, Azacca and Mosaic hops to deliver aromas of pineapple juice and fresh citrus.
- Now available on draft: A Daisy A Day (6.5% ABV) — A sour ale inspired by the bright, fresh flavors of a classic margarita, this beer is brewed with lime, orange peel and sea salt, then blended with a tequila barrel-aged ale from Perrin’s collection to create a “refreshingly tart beer.”
- Thursday, Oct. 21: Pink Out at Perrin — All day on Oct. 21, people can wear pink to the pub and receive a limited-edition sticker. Plus, $1 per pint of the Razzberry Blonde and Razzberry Blonde Nitro drinks will be donated to breast cancer awareness efforts.
- 28: Sweet Potato Porter (5.6% ABV) — seasonal porter served with a toasted marshmallow.
- 28: Demon Mare Double Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout (15.7% ABV) — Perrin’s brewers were not horsing around when they brewed this huge double imperial stout and aged it in fresh oak bourbon barrels for 18 months. Demon Mare is a pub-only release, available in 22-ounce bottles.
- 4: Perrin Reserve (12.8% ABV) — A triple mashed Russian imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels, Perrin Reserve is made with honey and caramelized lactose sugar and aged on golden raisins to create a rich and flavorful beer. Available on draft and in 22-ounce bottles.
New fall food menu
Alongside specialty beer releases, new fall menu items at the pub include appetizers such as smoked salmon dip, loaded tater tots and pork belly lollipops and hearty handhelds including gouda grilled cheese, quesadilla and brewer’s meatloaf. Other fall creations include the fresh harvest salad, hot venison chili, the Michigan turkey burger and the smoked salmon burger.