Since 2003, Grand Rapids Magazine has been showcasing the region’s premier custom home builders, architects, designers, furnishers and suppliers via our Design Home program. All the while, Design Home open houses and VIP events have helped raise over $140,000 in charitable contributions to organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital, Camp Blodgett, American Red Cross, and for 2013 – Bethany Christian Services.
Design Home 2013 is a fabulous spec home seeking a buyer. The 7,500 square-foot “Heartsworth” is a classic, timeless design with spectacular amenities worthy of Design Home status:
• Two acre wooded lot in exclusive Ada Skyevale gated community
• Ample room for a pool or backyard resort
• Forest Hills schools
• 7,500 square feet of space
• 550 square-foot kitchen with hearth area
• Separate dining area
• 580 square-foot foyer and living area
• 720 square-foot step down master suite with separate sitting area and outdoor patio
• 3 upstairs bedrooms with private baths
• Lower bedroom plus bath, office, kids activity room
• In-home gymnasium with half-court basketball court
• Large lower entertainment/family area
• Ground and upper level laundry areas
• Three stall garage with individual carriage doors
VIP tickets are available for purchase via 2013designhome.eventbrite.com
VIP Open House
August 22 benefiting
In association with
All Condition Painting
Belden Brick & Supply
DeHamer Brothers Garden Center
Engineered Protection Systems, Inc.
Fox Brothers Company
Gerrit’s Appliance Inc.
Infiniti Custom Homes
Overhead Door/Building Specialties
Pascucci Marble & Granite
Phillip Elenbaas Millwork
Richards Kitchen & Bath Showroom
Rockford Floor Covering, Inc.
The Lighting Corner
Top of the World Granite
Wahlfield Drilling Company, Inc.